The HonorWave model HW4961-32.65D-HP is a high performance broadband dual polarized solid dish antenna. Because of its’ superb electrical performance and mechanical stability, the parabolic dish antenna can be used in a wide variety of high performance 4.9GHz and 5GHz range (5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8GHz) wireless applications. This antenna features 32.2 – 33.3 dBi of gain with a 3.4° horizontal beam-width and 3.3° vertical beam-width.
Adjustable Dual Polarity Feed Horn System
The HW4961-32.65D-HP features an adjustable dual polarity feed horn system which allows the antenna to be configured for Dual Polarization (horizontal and vertical) or for X-Polarization (+45° and -45°). It is fed via two N-Female connectors, one for each polarized signals. This feature makes it ideal for MIMO/802.11n, MIMO/802.11ac and polarization diversity systems.
The reflector dish of the HW4961-32.65D-HP is constructed from high quality aluminum which gives it superior strength. The dish is gold-plated with high quality UV protected material for durability and aesthetics. Perforated holes in the dish helps minimize wind loading.
The HW4961-32.65D-HP is supplied with a tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. It can be adjusted up or down from 0° to 30°.
For additional information and complete specifications, technical data sheet is available.
• Adjustable dual polarity feed horn system allows the antenna to be configured for Dual Polarization (horizontal and vertical) or for X-Polarization (+45° and -45°)
• Wide Bandwidth
• Perforated dish helps reduce wind loading
• Gold-plated Aluminum reflector dish with UV stable finish
• (2) N-Female connectors
• Includes tilt and swivel mast mount kit
• 5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8 GHz ISM and UNII Band Applications
• 4.9 GHz Public Safety Band
• MIMO and 802.11 n/ac Applications
• WiMAX Applications
• Long Distance Backhaul and Point to Point Data Links