The Honor Wave model HW5565-26D-HP is a high performance broadband dual polarized antenna.
Because of its’ superb electrical performance and mechanical stability, the parabolic dish antenna can be used in a wide variety of high performance wireless applications. The wide band design of this antenna eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency. This simplifies installations since the same antenna can be used for a wide array of wireless applications. This antenna features 25 dBi of gain with a 7° horizontal beam-width and vertical beam-width.
Adjustable Dual Polarity Feed Horn System
The HW5565-26D-HP features an adjustable dual polarity feed horn system which allows the antenna to be configured for Dual Polarization (horizontal and vertical) or for X-Polarization (+45° and -45°). It is fed via two N-Female connectors, one for each polarized signals. This feature makes it ideal for MIMO/802.11n, MIMO/802.11ac and polarization diversity systems.
The reflector dish of the HW5565-26D-HP is constructed from high quality aluminum which gives it superior strength. The dish is gold-plated with high quality UV protected material for durability and aesthetics. The small diameter of the dish helps minimize wind loading.
The HW5565-26D-HP is supplied with a tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. It can be adjusted up or down from 0° to 30°.
For additional information and complete specifications, technical Data sheet is also available.
- Adjustable dual polarity feed horn system allows the antenna to be configured for Dual Polarization (horizontal and vertical) or for X-Polarization (+45° and -45°)
- Wide Bandwidth
- Aluminum reflector dish with UV stable gold-Plated with high quality material
- (2) N-Female connectors
- Includes tilt and swivel mast mount kit
- Up to 6.5Ghz high capacity wireless solutions
- 5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8 GHz ISM and UNII Band Applications
- 4.9 GHz Public Safety Band
- MIMO ,802.11n/ac Applications
- WiMAX Applications
- Long Distance Backhaul and Point to Point Data Links
To be well protected and stable in different conditions Radome is available for the antenna